3Furies

Monday, May 21, 2007

I love 3 Furies!!!

The concept!

I find that it was a delicious blast of inspiration on the part of the goddess with flaming red hair and a fiery nature! I still have digital pictures of the "3 Furies" fairies that I entended to post to this blog after Christmas but I fear that they will never get here.

But maybe, the fact that we are all so enragingly busy will inspire some good posts to this- more exotically feminine and more personal- blog.

I also have prom pictures that I've been meaning to share via e-mail....hopefully soon!

Later Beyotches! Yow!

3 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger sweet adeline said...

I see your point. I like the idea of it too and it's very pretty, but I guess personally I just find it easier to put everything on one blog.

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Garrett said...

I don't mind where the updates come from, as long as they occur semi-regularly...

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger sweet adeline said...

I hear you, g. I've just had little inspiration and no motivation. I'll try to cook something up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home