3Furies

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Feeling Kinda Neglectful...

Ok, so I am not going to win the award for the most prolific poster in ‘Bloggerdom’. I can live with that. (Actually, I think Pollywogs! could give the prolific contest a run for the money) But I do feel a bit of guilt every time I visit the 3Furies and I don’t have the mental energy or the time to post. I love the 3Furies. I love the concept behind it, I love the authors, I really like the vibe.
But, I am busy…
And I am tired…
And I am neglectful…

Somehow I have to devise a plan to do better. But how? What to talk about? When to post?

3 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Garrett said...

When I'm feeling drained, I'll just post a couple neat things I've read on the internet...sometimes it is hard to think of a summary or something witty, so just paste the link down.

Its always interesting seeing what other people think is interesting!

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger sweet adeline said...

I gotta say Bush, I'm not seein' the necessity for 2 blogs. I'm feelin' like we only need one. I've been fairly busy on the other. I like the feel of Lemmings. --Cheney

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger sweet adeline said...

As for what and when, my advice is a nip or 2 may get the juice flowing. ;)

Maybe Champagne Friday can be your scheduled posting time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home