3Furies

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm in LOVE!!

....with a new drink. Now don't get me wrong, a good, dark, strong, brewed tea will always be my favoritest favorite, my lifelong love...but my new love is a wonderfully different affair. It is IZZE. IZZE (pronounced iz-ee) is an all natural Sparkling Fruit Juice that is made with 100% real fruit juice and natural sparkling spring water. The makers never add sugar. IZZE is a simple and healthy drink.

There are nine flavors: Apple, Blackberry, Blueberry, Clementine, Cranberry, Grapefruit, Lemon, Pear, and Pomegranate. I have had Clementine, Cranberry and Pink Grapefruit, all three are great, but I think Clementine is my favorite so far. I can't wait to get my hands on blackberry, pear and pomegranate.

Right now, it is a little hard to find...locally only at Starbucks and Target. But it is soooo yummy, you should try some.

4 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds de-lish

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger sweet adeline said...

I would love to try it...but when I walk into Starbucks I lose control of my faculties (mental and physical) and before I know it something sweet and creamy is going down my throat. Guess I'll have to make a trip to Target.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger virgo beemaiden said...

I like it!!! That's the drink I tried at a starbucks in Sandbridge.

I liked it then but did not know where to get it. Of course I chose pomegranate but the other flavors sound good too.

(Anyone else care to comment on the smooth and creamy running down Sweet Andeline's throat comment? I'm feeling too "nice" today.)

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger sweet adeline said...

I love google fraud. We can outsmart the machines.

I hear people are using izze's for drink mixers, with vodka and what not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home