3Furies

Monday, September 04, 2006

Speaking of the Myers-Briggs...

I LOVE the Myers-Briggs!! I think everyone should take the test and then walk around with their "type" pinned on their chest. Ok, not really...but it would make for lots of interesting conversation.

On the official test, I am a ENFJ.
E = 90%
N = 55%
F = 50%
J = 50%
I tend to end up with the same results when I take the copy-cat tests on the web.

Until today I had never taken the Enneagram test. http://www.duniho.com/fergus/enneagram/test/ My results are a bit confusing...I ended up tied between three types, scoring exactly even.
#1 The Reformer
#8 The Leader/The Asserter
#9 The Peacemaker
I am not sure what to think of that...I do agree that I have all three of these tendencies, tho.

P.S. When looking at the Star Trek Enneagram site...I am Jean-Luc Picard. Hate to say I told you so Gwennie!

3 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger sweet adeline said...

Wouldn't you think Picard would be an 8 though and he wasn't. That's sure weird.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger sweet adeline said...

Where did you take the official test? Do you still have your results? I don't have mine anymore and I wish I had paid attention to the percentages. I need to do it again.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger sweet adeline said...

I can't stop commenting...somebody help me.
I took several other MBTI copycats today and they all said INTP. I must be becoming more logical in my old age.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home